MMA WAREHOUSE are offering $20 off the Tatami Fightwear Zero G V2 Superlight BJJ Gi, in black or white, for 72 hours!
The gi, which was $119.99, is now just $99.99 until 11.59pm EST on Sunday 17th February 2013.
The Tatami Zero G V2 is one of the lightest BJJ Gis in the world. If you like the Zero G you’ll love the Zero G V2. It has been designed in conjunction with some of the worlds best BJJ athletes, and is constructed so that the design, durability, and fit across all sizes is the best it can be. The Zero G V2 with jacket and pants weights 3.3lbs (A2 Mens) making it one of the lightest BJJ GIs on the market and as always comes with a free Tatami Fightwear Zero G V2 branded GI bag.
- Jacket made from 475gsm Pearl Weave reinforced GI material
- Rubberized collar to stop moisture absorption during training and competition
- Single piece jacket for reinforced strength, durability and comfort
- 10oz heavy cotton stitching on ALL areas of the jacket and pants
- Tapered fit for maximum competitive advantage
- 8oz double reinforced lightweight competition pants
- Zero G V2 brand embroidery is strategically placed on the jacket shoulder, back of the neck and bottom of the right leg. Zero G V2 brand patches are placed on the left jacket shoulder and the sides of the pants, complying to IBJJF GI standards, and adding a fantastic look to this NEW range of superlight competition BJJ’s GI’s